Wednesday 8 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (10)













Starling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #3)
               Publication Date: March 20, 2014

The dark, seductive conclusion to the thrilling Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy!

In the final book in the trilogy, Cass and Luca are back in Venice trying to find the Book of the Eternal Rose to clear Luca's name and keep them both out of prison. But the hunters become the hunted when the Order of the Eternal Rose figures out their plan. Filled with twists and turns, danger and torrid romances, this novel brings the Secrets of the Eternal Rose novels to a thrilling, heart-pounding, sexy conclusion.

Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy is probably the first historical series I've ever read. I don't usually gravitate towards historical fiction because it tends to bore me, but this vivid and mysterious plot that Fiona Paul (a.k.a Paula Stokes) had created sucked me into this. I admit the first novel, Venom was a bit boring - especially with the beginning, but with the sequel Belladonna, Fiona managed to reel me in.  

I've very picking when it comes to the ending of a trilogy since I usually don't like how it would end, but those who receieved advanced copies had said in their reviews that the ending was amazing. Hopefully, I will be amazed just like they were. 

What are you waiting for? Leave them down in the comments (:

1 comment:

  1. I recently got the 1st book in this series and loved it. Excellent pick! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete