Tuesday 14 January 2014

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For





Hosted by Broke and the Brookish

Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For




Ever since I've read an excerpt on this, I've been anticipating for the release date. Sci-fi? Romance? Aliens? This sounds like my kind of book.





Killer cover? Killer synopsis? Yeah, I'm assuming that this will be a killer book (;




A re-telling of beauty and the beast? YES. YES. Ever since I read Of Beast and Beauty, I will read any re-telling of beauty and the beast, hoping that one re-telling will compare to it. 




Okay, this one has a pretty cover. It has to be on my list. 



I've listened to the playlist that the author created for this book and I really enjoyed it. The author made me addicted to Florence + The Machine. I swear, their music is on repeat all day long. The synopsis also reminds me of Nevermore which is one of my all-time favourite books. 




Reviewers whose opinions that I completely trust rated this book a four to five star rating and I must read it now. 



I love coming of age stories; they just seem so inspiring. Though the cover is simple, I kind of like it. 



I've been looking for a book that is humorous and I heard that this one is full of laughs. 


9. The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May

Faeries? Yup. Definitely want. 




The synopsis is intriuging and heartbreaking - of course, this had to be on my list.


Leave your top ten links down below. I'd love to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I cant wait for Cruel Beauty, I love retellings of Beauty and the Beast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! There are a bunch of new ones on here for me, and I think that I'm going to have to steal The Break-up Artist for my Waiting on Wednesday post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It pained me that I had to leave The Break-Up artist off my list. I almost made it, it looks awesome. There are a lot on your list that I'm really looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Falconer, Cruel Beauty and Faking Normal are totally going on my TBR pile! I love the cover of Sing Sweet Nightingale (I like purple) and Salvage!

    Other books I can't wait for this year? Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor, The Art of Lainey & Starling!

    ReplyDelete