1. Twisted by Amity Hope - (3.5 stars) I adored the love interest however the ending of the book was too predictable. [Check out my review]
2. Forever (Temptation #3) by Karen Ann Hopkins - (4 stars) A rocky start with the trilogy, but Hopkins manages to convince that this series is worth the read. [Check out my review & an epic giveaway]
3. Run To You Part 1: First Sight by Clara Kensie - (4 stars) I really enjoyed this one. Very different from what I thought it would be.
4. Run To You Part 2: Second Glance by Clara Kensie - (4 stars) Very addictive!
5. Run To You Part 3: Third Charm by Clara Kensie - (3.5 stars) I quite of saw the plot twist coming, but I still liked it. I can't wait for the sequel.
6. The Bane (The Eden Trilogy #1) by Keary Taylor - (3 stars) I liked it, but I didn't like it as much of her other novel, What I Didn't Say.
7. Making Faces by Amy Harmon - (5 stars) An amazing New Adult novel. If I could recommend a New Adult novel to read, it would have to be this one. So touching and beautiful.
8. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu - (4 stars) I enjoyed this one better than Legend. Fast paced and a surprising twist in the end!
9.Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller - (3 stars) I had high hopes for this one, but unfortunately, it did not reach my expectations. I didn't like the love interest.
10. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu - (4 stars) I absolutely adored the ending to this one. Officially my favorite dystopian series ever!
11. Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton - (2 stars) I just can't believe it. Such a huge disappointment. Poor Cole.
12. The Madman's Daughter ( The Madman's Daughter #1) by Megan Shepherd - (4 stars) I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Super dark and creepy.